The BabyNest was designed to make life easier for new parents and their babies! BabyNests can be used anywhere your baby is resting. Having their own Nest, will help them settle easier especially in new environments as they will quickly recognize the smell and feel of their nest. BabyNests are not intended for Infant Sleep.
History of the BabyNest
BabyNests are a European invention that has been used for decades and are now being mass produced and sold worldwide. They are even so common in Europe that they can be found in almost every children's store. Ashley was the first maker in Canada to start selling Nests in 2013. She designed her own unique chevron quilted resting space to secure the padding in place to unsure the consistency of firmness for saftey reccomemndations over time.
WHERE AND WHEN TO USE A NEST
- You can use your Nest virtually anywhere around the house, or bring it with you wherever you go! It is perfect for travelling as your little one can rest anywhere stress free!
- WilderNests are perfect for camping, or any type of travel as they are lightweight and easily packed in any travel bag or backpack.
PERFECT FOR SUPERVISED:
WONDERING HOW TO WASH YOUR NEST?
Your Nest is fully machine washable and dryer friendly! I recommend that you untie the knot at base and ensure the Nest is lying flat before placing it in the washer. You can spot clean where needed but for general washing I suggest using the gentle cycle on your washer at 40 C. Do not bleach (who would!) You can use the air fluff cycle on your dryer of lay the Nest flat on top of a dry towel to air dry. This will enable you to reshape any of the stuffing of the bumper arm if necessary.
Washing Machine Instructions
- Gentle or Delicate Wash
- Cold Temperature
- Medium Spin Cycle
- Small Wash Load
- Use these settings for either lightly soiled or heavy soiled nests.
- Use only mild detergents!! Oxy or similar products may cause discolouration.
- Remove Nest Immediately after Washing
"Time to get serious here for a second because we all know the importance of safety where our little ones are concerned! BabyNests are not intended for Infant Sleep!”
SAFETY CONCERNS AND ALL THE IMPORTANT STUFF
- Designed with safety as a priority BabyNests and WilderNests were designed with your babies health and safety in mind to make life easier for you.
- Quality Control: I check the quality of all the Nests before shipping to ensure that no seams are loose, that no stuffing can escape, and that everything is safely attached if your little one was to start pulling/sucking any part of it. The rope is just long enough to tie up at the bottom, but once open (laying flat) there should not be much rope sticking out, however it may stretch slightly over time.
When in use :
- Baby's head should be positioned at the top of the Nest at all times and away from strings.
- When the Nest is open always ensure the strings are pulled in entirely.
- Never leave your baby unsupervised while using your Nest and ensure baby does not accidentally roll onto its side/stomach without being able to roll back.
- Place Nest on a flat surface and away from any edge that it could fall from.
- Do not place close to fire.
- The Nest is not intended as a toy.
- Soft objects such as stuffed toys and pillows should be kept out of the Nest.
- SIDS recommendations for safe sleeping should always be followed.
"Intuition is something I encourage strongly as I can not take any responsibility if a BabyNest is misused. I can not claim that nothing will ever happen to your baby in a BabyNest, this is an impossible claim for any product. Please use with common sense, love and respect. Never leave your child unattended while using a BabyNest.”